Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Ever Blog

I have been reading some of my friends blogs and find myself checking them daily to see if they have posted a new blog. I guess this is what has lead me to start my first blog. I do not know exactly what I will talk about but just how I am living life. I have been blessed in so many ways in my life that I can not describe. I am married to a wonderful man. He is a pilot and loves his job very much. I have never seen someone so happy to go to work then Michael. He is wonderful dad. Do not really know how he turn out being such a great dad because his dad was not a really good role model. Another blog at another time. I have two great children. Landon is almost three and Ella is 12 weeks old. So many of my friends lately have lost their children. I thank God daily for them. Landon is all boy full of life. He has his moments but really is a sweet little boy. My sweet Ella. I am so thankful for having a little girl now. I feel like my family is complete. She is the bestest baby and I am not lying about that. She sleeps through the night (Landon still does not sleep through the night) and hardly cries only if I let her get hungry. Just ask Michael he missed her birth and did not hear her cry for five days after she was born. I have some the bestest friends that I have ever had in my life right now. I do not get spend much time with them because I am busy mother and wife, college student, and I work. I would love to stay home with my children but that is not an option that I have right now. Maybe one day.
Until Next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more about you and your family! Like I said; I love reading blogs. Especially of people that I know.

    Welcome to the blogoshpere!

    ReplyDelete